Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two Polar Bears

Simmering boiling seething tiredness
I am more stressed than I can imagine
It is utterly hopeless, this game
Where I am cut off, yet held in at the same time

Tworking twisting working until I am brass
In the randomest but most ___________
Shape possible
It is a shit storm of epic proportions
That brings me to where I am now

Riding over the waves of filth.
Trying to discern the good from the rotten
When that is like comparing the difference
between two polar bears.

I guess its apparent, but you have to think.
You have to fucking think
You can't take it on faith,
Because what passes for faith is often hollow words
Thoughts have meanings, thoughts reveal the truth.
One can smile and smile and still be a douche bag

I am trying to figure it out
But a douche bag I will remain to some
This is the most confusing aspect of life.
Though I try to be all things to all men and women
I am fallen short to a degree in all things

No comments: